Now it’s time to think about how you’re going to structure your content. I’d like you to decide…
- How many modules this course will have.
- What each module will be called – this should clearly explain the contents it will contain.
- How those modules will be divided into separate topics.
- Write sub-headers for each topic.
- Note down three bullet points under each topic for the information you’ll cover.
- Will you include video; if so – how will this be filmed; iPhone or professionally?
- What exercises will you include at the end of each module?
- Will you offer feedback or is this a self-paced course?
Again, you can always come back to this exercise if you’re not 100% set on your course subject yet.