If you’ve written your online course but you’re not sure about the structure, copy, sales landing page or how to launch and market it, I can help. This review includes a full audit of your course and suggestions for marketing, PR and selling spaces…
You’ve come up with a great idea for an online course. Maybe you’ve taken my ‘how to launch a successful online course‘ online course. You’ve written and filmed the content. But you’re not sure…
If the name’s quite right.
Or the structure works.
Perhaps you need help with proofreading.
Does the price need to go up or down?
When and how you should launch.
And then some personalised guidance on marketing, PR and selling spaces.
I can help with all this…
- A full review of your course.
- Re-structure suggestions (if necessary).
- Ideas about pricing and when/how to launch.
- Marketing ideas (how to sell spaces without being ‘salesy’).
- You’ll have free access to my closed Facebook group (only people who’ve taken a course have access), where you can network with other freelancers and business owners, and get exclusive tips and advice.
- This is a four-hour review.